February 16-24, 2019
Western heritage meets extreme sport when cowboys and cowgirls come to town. It’s non-stop action with bull riding, bareback and saddle bronc riding, steer wrestling, team and tie-down. Cowgirls take the reins in barrel racing. Come join the excitement!
Get your tickets today at tucsonrodeo.com
- To enter to win tickets to the Tucson Rodeo and Coors Light RV Passes, text RODEO to 64636
Thank you to our Tucson Rodeo Sponsor: OneAZ Credit Union! Here’s how you can win tickets to the Tucson Rodeo and maybe some money!
- Visit us at any of our K-HIT/ OneAZ Credit Union Van Stops (schedule below)
- Hop in our Money Machine and see what you can grab! we’ll have a bunch of random slips floating around in our machine. Some slips will be money, some will be rodeo tickets and some will be “sorry”.
- If you win rodeo tickets, or another non-money prize, we’ll give you the prize right there! If you win money, we’ll take your info and call you when your money is ready to be picked up at the station. *money prizes will be distributed in the form of AMEX Cash Cards
Schedule of Events:
- February 4th at OneAZ Credit Union from 5-6pm – 777 S Alvernon Way
- February 6th at OneAZ Credit Union from 4-5pm – 777 S Alvernon Way
- February 7th at OneAZ Credit Union from 12-1pm – 6456 N Oracle Rd
- February 11th at OneAZ Credit Union from 5-6pm – 10718 N. Oracle Rd.
- February 13th at OneAZ Credit Union from 4-5pm – 6456 N Oracle Rd
- February 14th at OneAZ Credit Union from 12-1pm – 10718 N. Oracle Rd.
- February 15th at OneAZ Credit Union from 4-6pm – 777 S Alvernon Way
Complete Rules Here:KHYT – Money Machine 2019
Tucson Rodeo Parade
This colorful, exciting Parade is presented each year and keeps the spirit of the first Parade back in 1925. Now known to be the largest Non-Motorized Parade in the country, It still achieves its success through the community’s participation and the dedicated work of its members , volunteers and the generosity of the Sponsors.
Get all the info at TucsonRodeoParade.com
Tucson Rodeo Parade Museum
MUSEUM LOCATION HOURS & TICKETS
Museum is located in the historic TUCSON RODEO GROUNDS
4823 S. 6th Avenue, Tucson, AZ.
N.E. corner of 6th Ave. & Irvington Road.
(ADA accessible parking & restroom facilities)
Hours: 9:30 am – 3:30pm, Mon. thru Sat.
Closed: SUNDAYS & HOLIDAYS
(Above does not apply to privately arranged tours or to Rodeo week – see details at tucsonrodeoparade.com.)
Opening date: Jan 2nd, 2019
Closed after April 6th, 2019
Adults: $12.00 Seniors: $9.00 Children: $2.00
Military (and family) with ID, 50% discount.
Does not apply to Privately arranged tours or Rodeo Week.
Tucson FUN BOOKS (Passports) are welcomed here, and are available for your purchase.
RODEO WEEK MUSEUM & OTHER DATES:
Feb. 16 thru Feb. 20, 2019 – 10:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Feb. 22 thru Feb. 24, 2019 – 10:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Feb. 21st, 2019 – CLOSED for TUCSON RODEO PARADE
RE-OPENS: Monday, Feb. 25, 2019 (Regular hours.)
Thank you to our Tucson Rodeo Sponsor: OneAZ Credit Union